Search it!

Monday, August 29, 2011

First

Ok, clearly I'm new to the Blogging idea.  I figured i'd start this to share some recipes, and some of the insanity of my life.  Also, so some of my friends abroad could keep up with what's going on with things. 

Here's some back story as to the characters of this craziness.

The ex (Adya) was a fetish model in NYC. We met on one of my trips to NYC, and hit it off.  She was on shoot in an abandoned WWII munitions factory in NY, and when she got done she found out her father had tossed her stuff out.  He kicked her out due to the fact she wouldn't tell him where she was.  A few days later she flew out to Kansas to move in. 
After about 8 months of her being here, we realized that we honestly don't get along and are far too different for anything to work.  During that time though, she met a guy at work (Seth).  He's a bit socially inept, and fairly anti-social. She convinced him to come over and hang out. 

To be completely honest Seth is socially inept due to a life of being ostracized, and belittled by his family.  I hate to admit it, but upon hanging out with him I just feel bad for him.  He isn't the type of person i'd hang out with or would let move in with me. Yet, I did. 

Seth's girl friend Jamie is a whole other story.  I seriously think of a spoiled brat when she's talking.  She's got this online business that she goes on and on about being successful, but yet hasn't done anything with it.  She makes jewlery, and clothing.  My neice of 8 uses a sewing machine better than she does, and yes I'm being honest.  She and Seth are both egocentric, but deny it.  We all know the type of person that blames everyone else for their mistakes, and thinks that everyone is out to get them. That sums both of them up. 

Seth can be very compassionate though... When he's not being a pathological liar. (lol)


Okay, given the above.  Here's what's going on today.

Seth has been out of work for about 3 months.  He applied for a job at Best Buy, Game Stop, and Dillards.  So, three weeks ago I said screw it, and filled out 18 job apps for him. He was bombing the personality tests and only wanted one of those three jobs.  Come to find out from a friend at one of the jobs.  Seth has been fired from everywhere he's worked! Seth had been fired for theft(not his fault...honestly), cussing out a customer's child for playing with merchandise, attendance, and horrible customer service.
Hearing this I padded his resume and flubbed some details to make things sound better and omitted his first job.  So far, it's been bleak. 
I gave him a list of new job apps yesterday which he decided he was too good for.  He states he is too good to work customer service again and $10/hour isn't enough.  The most he's made previously was only $8.50/hour.  He claims he's too busy to fill out any other applications. 
I like games as much as the next person, but come on...Ragnarok, Hell gate, S4Leauge, and flash games are less important than paying the bills and working. 

Jamie works in the same area I do, so she came with me to work.  The issue is, she didn't start work til 3:00pm, and I arrived at 9:30am.  She deemed it was ok to set up her laptop in the waiting room and hang out til her shift started.  I'm sorry, but that's a bit rude considering there's a mall with free Internet and power she can use.  I was trying to schedule and talk with patients while she's trying to carry on a conversation with me over the patient.  After lunch I mentioned I can't have friends hang out while I'm working.  She finally left after that to go harass some of the shop workers in the mall.

While Jamie was here at work I found out that Seth didn't even apply for the Dillards, Game Stop, or Best Buy jobs.  She applied for him!  I resend Seth the link's to the jobs and he just ignores me.

There's a point where you can't be nice anymore. They were getting evicted from their apartment.  Not to mention that their room mate was stealing from them,  and anyone else who came over.  So I let them move in a month ago to try to help. It seems they are free loading. 
Jamie has a problem with compulsive buying.  If we are anywhere with pastries, craft supplies, baking supplies, spices, fabric, or makeup she has to buy something.  The stipulations of both of them moving in were that they have to get their debt caught up, and cover 1/4 of the utilities. Jamie works a min wage job so I'm trying to be fair.  So far she has spent >$900 on the a fore mentioned items, and fast food.  She took out more pay day loans, and still hasn't paid her share of the bills. 

I put my foot down a few days ago when I gave her the monthly total for the August bills, and she threw a fit.  She ended up having a crying fit over the fact she didn't know how she was going to pay for it.  I honestly can't comprehend how someone can spend that, have the receipts, and have no clue how they don't have money.

Oh, don't laugh. I walked in on Jamie the other night.  She was on myfreecams in the living room behind the couch! We had a discuss about that promptly after, but it's the principal of it. It's things like that, which wear a welcome out really fast.

So, I got home tonight after work, and Seth asked me to make him dinner.  Maybe it's just me, but to be home all day and ask the person coming home to cook for you seems absurd. 

Anyway, I'll be back later in the week to post some recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment